better gro ‘special orchid mix’ 8Q bag
a multi-purpose potting mixture for growing cattleyas, phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, paphiopedilums, oncidiums, and all epiphytic orchids. the extreme versatility of this mix makes it the clear choice for orchid hobbyists, orchid collectors, and professional growers.
- a rich mixture of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock to ensure healthy and long-lasting plants
- a multi-purpose mixture that is appropriate for all epiphytic orchids
- provides your orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
- endorsed by the american orchid society